Skip to content

Webcomic Header


Not quite as easy as all that: you’ll need to get certification from your local Wetlands Conservation Board, along with testing to see whether the water table is high enough to be sustainable, and vetting of the flora and fauna you’re planning to import / create…… the paperwork could go on for years. 7@=Q

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Primary Sidebar

Secondary Sidebar